At Dominant Moving Company our priority is to safely deliver your belongings from point A to point B. For safety reasons and because of state and federal transportation agencies regulations Dominant Moving Company CANNOT move the following hazardous items:
- Aerosol Cans
- Cleaning supplies and other products that contains Ammonia
- Ammunition and loaded guns
- Batteries (any batteries)
- Charcoal Briquettes
- Charcoal Lighter Fluid
- Dynamite, Fireworks, and any kind of explosives
- Fire extinguishers
- Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel, other petroleum products.
- Motor Oil, Lamp Oil
- Liquid Bleach and other Liquid Household Cleaners & Disinfectants
- Nail Polish/Remover
- Paint Removers
- Pool Chemicals
- Scuba Diving Tanks / Oxygen Tanks
- Toxic/Corrosive Substances
- Welding Gases/Fuels
- Windshield solvents
- Wood Filler
Perishable items that are not allowed:
- Frozen Foods or food that requires refrigeration
- Opened jars or packages with food
- Fresh vegetables or fruits
Items Not Recommended for Moving.
We suggest transporting the following items on in your car. If you are using our packing service, please transport the following before the packing service.
- *Cash, Credit Cards, Check Books
- Family Photos
- *Furs, Gold, Silver, Precious Stones.
- *Stamp or coin collections.
- *Passports and other Identification Documents, Schools Records.
- Medicine, Drugs
- *Jewelries and Watches
- Extra Valuable, Fragile Accessories
*According to the CPUC regulations, moving companies provide no liability for the listed items.